Prom Limousines and Party Buses in Arizona - PRICING
2014 Prom Partybus and limo pricing! The demand for Prom far outweighs the supply of limos and party buses in town. The price and hourly minimums are higher on these special nights because of the huge demand.
This year we've made it really simple to calculate at $70-$85 PER PERSON for a 6 hour reservation on the big Prom nights.
Lincoln Limo = 10 people
The price is $70 per person for 3/29/14, 4/5/14, 4/12/14, 4/19/14, 5/3/14, 5/10/14, and 5/17/14 and $75 per person on 4/26/14 for the Lincoln Limo! Per person figured based upon 10 person maximum
Mid-size partybus= 26 people
Large partybus = 46 people
Largest partybus = 48 people
AND The price is $80 per person for 3/29/14, 4/5/14, 4/12/14, 4/19/14, 5/3/14, 5/10/14, and 5/17/14 and $85 per person on 4/26/14 for all six vehicles listed above. Price per person based upon the maximum people listed beside each vehicle type.
Prom Partybuses and Limos Important Tips:
Read our important blogs about Prom Safety Precautions and our Prom TipsTo secure a reservation, we need non-refundable 25% down on a major credit card - the balance 75% is due the day before the event on a credit card, or the day of in cash, at the beginning of the reservation. A refundable $250 security deposit (or $500 for the 48 passenger limo coach) will also need to be authorized to the credit card for any damages or overtime. Once we are within 4 weeks of the Prom event the entire balance 100% becomes non-refundable whether you use the vehicle or not.
You must be 21 or older to book - we prefer a parent or guardian to place the reservation and/or at least speak to us to give us authorization for the reservation.
We email a Teen I Promise Document that is collected by the chauffeur the night of the Prom where all passengers and their parent's have acknowledged that:
1. No alcohol or other intoxicants or cigarettes are allowed in the vehicles.
2. All packages may be inspected by the chauffeur and may go into the trunk of the vehicle.
3. The privacy partition remains open at all times to allow supervision by the chauffeur.
4. The chauffeur will notify the parent listed on this form if alcohol or drugs are detected. If the parent(s) are not available, the authorities will be notified.
5. The chauffeur will immediately terminate the ride - passengers need to be collected by parents, and all monies will be forfeited.
6. Only passengers listed on the Teen I Promise Document are allowed transportation in the vehicle.
7. Any unusual spills, soiling or damage to the car caused by the passengers will be charged to the person(s) booking the vehicle.
Even if you have a non-Prom event at night (birthday, bachelor party), Prom pricing applies on those dates listed above - so you are encouraged to look at Friday nights or Sun-Thurs for our amazing week-day specials as alternatives.